Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's been an Interesting Day, or Is This a New Style of Bead, or Things Happen, Don't They?

What do you think?  Do you like this new "bead?"  I decided to use a metallic clasp for a necklace.  I had poured the crimps out.  I was stringing the clasp.  The clasp fell
INTO. the. CRIMPS.  You guessed it.  The clasp pulled the crimps in, and they became a new bead.  Not really, but it is an interesting concept.


Then, as I sat there thinking to myself, "Wasn't there something about not getting a magnet near your computer?"

At that moment, massive crash!  Luckily, it was fixed quickly and I didn't loose anything.  My photo library was damaged, but it repaired itself. 

Whew!

Well, that's enough complaining.  Time to make some lemonade.  Wait!  No sugar!  Sigh!!!  See you tomorrow!

No comments: