Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So, you need a picture of lemons, but you don't have any, so you remember the saying, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade..."

I had written an article for Catholic365.com that dealt with lemons. I was out of lemons.  I needed a photo of, at least, one lemon to submit with the article.  All I had was one banana.  I looked at the banana, and I thought, "I could get creative with this."  Hmmmmm.

Doesn't this look like a lemon?

Well, the editor at Catholic365.com didn't think so, either.  So I played with the photo a bit.  I added the circles.

"No," she said.  "That's still a banana."

She was right, that still didn't look right.  So, I played and played with the photo, and, take a look at this!!!!


I made lemonade, so to speak.  These fruits really DO look like lemons! 




Sometimes, no matter how creative you become, you still can't change the very nature of things.  Bananas are still bananas, and lemons are still lemons. 



The grocery store had a wonderful supply of fresh lemons! 

Soon, I'll be making the lemonade!


No comments: