Friday, September 10, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week




Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) It's been a very boring week! That is so wonderful! I've been able to live a "normal" life with it's challenges that don't send my stress levels soaring into outer space! Yahoo!

2) The weather has cooled off nicely! These evenings were made for great sleeping! The days begin with a need for a sweater and end with the need for shorts. The evenings cool off enough to need a light blanket on bed. It's my favorite time of year.

3) I'm feeling better now that I am off gluten. I assume it will take a while for my body to heal from the adverse affects of the gluten. I'm glad that the doctor was able to find this. I had no idea. It does make eating more difficult, but when it comes to my health, I am better.

1 comment:

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Hey There Hoffman - Nice "Beautiful Things" this week, as always and so nice to hear that voice of yours yesterday. I ws smiling all through the store!