Friday, April 29, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I have some wonderful friends, but Paula is one my best.  She spent the afternoon with me sorting through charms for the charms exchange that Deb Batten and I hosted on LE.  I could not have done it without her.  Her husband took this photo at the end of the afternoon!  We were both tired!!!!

2)  My IPad finally arrived in the United States!  I'm hoping it will be delivered today!!!!!  It's journey began in China, going to Hong Kong, to Twaiwan, then to 2 stops in Japan.  It cleared customs yesterday in Alaska, so, hopefully, it will be delivered today!  Woo Hoo!

3) It's still cool here, but I don't want to complain.  When I think of the devastation in the south from storms, I am incredibly grateful to have a home and a town that is not destroyed.  My prayers go to our suffering sisters and brothers in the south who have lost so much. 

No comments: