Friday, August 10, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) The cicadas are screeching in unison as they get ready for autumn to come.  I walk to the mailbox, and they warn me that I am in danger if I threaten them.  Little do they know, I don't like their noises, but I do like them!!


2) In the evening, the tree frogs take over.  They hum in the dark and create a chorus of song as they leap from tree to tree finding their own kind and singing me to sleep.


3) Yesterday was beautiful!  The humidity was gone, and air we breathed was clean!!  I love summer days like that!

1 comment:

happyhannah said...

I LOVE cicada bugs!!! :)