Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sharing the Love - Lampworkers

Some people might disagree with me, 
but
I like to share the love!
I like to use my
and
to show and promote other artists.
It's no secret!
I love to share some of the fabulous art that's out there.
Let's look at some of my top
10,000 favorite lampwork bead artists today.

aka
Marcy Lamberson

Just a sample of her work.
Visit her Etsy store because you will love it!!!
Now is this sweet or what.
You can find this koala

Then there's 
by Lauren

That little guinea pig is adorable!!
Click
to see him!
 
Then there's Nikki Carollo of

Click 
to see more of Nikki's work.

Then there's 
Annette Nilan
of 
 
 Click
to see this guy!

See what I mean?
Fabulous!
All of them!!!!
More to follow in the days ahead!


1 comment:

Maybeads said...

Thanks, Mallory! I feel the same way about you - love your beads (and murrini!) and I appreciate you sharing the love. :)