Friday, April 16, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I had to take my car in for repairs. That was most annoying, however, it was diagnosed honestly and was repaired perfectly by a business, Mankato Tire and Oil, that I trust will tell me the truth and treat me fairly when it comes to taking care of my car. They were also much less expensive than our local Toyota dealer.

2) I found the first spring flowers in my yard--Dandelions! They really let me know that spring is REALLY here!

3) Today is an absolutely beautiful day! As I write, the temperature is 70 degrees. To me, this is perfect. Wow! I just saw what looked like a butterfly fly by. Wow! How great is this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Spring flowers and temps and an honest mechanic!

belvedere beads said...

Dandelions - I love dandelions. I will never understand why people are always poisoning them. And after their cheerful yellow flowers come the puffballs to blow and make wishes with. Dandelions they're a flower and a toy.