Friday, April 23, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.



1) Look! ------------------------------->
The crab apple tree is decked out in my favorite color! What a wonderful treat for the eye!

2) I took Pixie to the vet for an xray. I noticed she seemed to be limping a bit when we took our walks. I was concerned about a lot of different things going on in her leg. True, there seems to be a point of pain in her leg, but the xrays showed no bone degeneration, no bone problems, no cancer! I was thrilled! She appears to have some kind of soft tissue injury which means stretching before we walk and some massage by me. It might just take a while to heal. After all, she is a princess and a retired racer!

3) I had lunch today with a friend. We had a great time! It's always a treat to see my friends. I love the talk, the food, and knowing that my friends will stand by me through thick and thin.

No comments: