Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Signs of Fall








The signs of fall are starting to appear.

The roses are forming rose hips.



























The garden are mature! Look at this tomato plant!
Soon it will be time to harvest those delicious tomatoes.


















More pods! The milkweed plant, which when in bloom attracts butterflies, is mature. Look at those gorgeous pods!

























The brown eyed Susans are blooming. I love these flowers!














The evergreens have pods, too!

Fall will soon be here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

morn Mall ...


thinking of you alot this week ..
all out love
mona & the girls ...
ps .. your tomato looks so much better than mine ...

Nicki said...

Hi, I have written a blog post about you this morning. I hope you don't mind. If you do, tell me and I will delete it.
Hope you will have a good day.
Nicki

nickisreef.blogspot.com

rosebud101 said...

Nicki, I don't know if my posting showed up on your blog. Thank you!!!! I so appreciate your blog, and I am adding it to my blog! Thank you!