Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Funding Multiple Myeloma Research

This is taken from my son's Facebook post about the multiple myeloma run he participates in to raise funds for research for that disease. I won't add any more. I think Nick says it the best.

Ok, it is my time to ask for your help. I started a fund raising website through the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation website. I am running a 5k to raise money for the MMRF. As you know, I lost my father to Multiple Myeloma, and in a weird twist of fate, my sister Jenny K Hoffman now has Multiple Myeloma. So, i...f you have any extra cash, "coin," "bank," "bread," "skrilla," "Hamilton's," (or whatever it is the kids are saying these days), please sponsor me in the 5k by following the link attached. Or if you are feeling real ambitious, there is a link where you can sign up for the 5k and you can run along side with me. Or if you are in shape you can pass me by and watch me barely cross the finish line. Thank you in advance for your support. And you will get tired of seeing me post this link.
http://321cure.themmrf.org/goto/ForJenny

No comments: