Friday, March 11, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week



Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) As I get ready for the bead show in just one short week, I feel that I am making progress! Things, as they seem to do, no matter how much I stress, seem to come together much more smoothly than I could ever begin to expect.

2) My order from Rio Grande Jewelry Supplies came yesterday! It was a treat to have my supplies arrive! I am easily pleased.

3) At last, winter is starting to give way to spring! In spite of the fact that our snow total to date is 84.5 inches, our predicted high for today is 44 degrees! After all the snow and cold, it is nice to begin to feel the prospect of spring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love deliveries from Rio Grande :)

Hooray for spring and temps warm enough to start melting your snow!

Maggie said...

After seeing an episode of Oprah years ago, I used to keep a blessings journal. Every day I would write three things I was thankful for. Some days it was hard to come up with anything new, but we all have so many blessings, large and small, every day.