Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Gift of Life Transplant House in Rochester Minnesota

This is where Jenny and I have been staying.
The name is:
The Gift of Life Transplant House.
This unique house is located in Rochester, Minnesota, and it's only blocks away from the Mayo Clinic.
This home away from home is unique because it is designated a home for those undergoing transplants of some kind and their care givers.
I thought I'd give you a quick tour of the nooks and crannies I have explored since we've been here.
The Christmas decorations are still up,
so it's fun to see this house decorated as it is.
See what I mean?
There are trees everywhere!
This is am amazing fire place. It's so nice and cozy there!
Another tree in another room!

Trees in the hallway.
We found Nativity scenes on the tables.
Father Christmas visits a dining room.
Another beautiful tree! See the hand sanitizer? Bottles are all over the house!
Little elves cuddling!
The last of the trees, though, I know there are more!
It's a beautiful house.

2 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

I'm glad they still have the Christmas decorations up! Look at all those gorgeous trees! Thank you for sharing!

DVArtist said...

This looks like a place of peace. I am so glad you have this.
Blessings
Nicole/Beadwright