Friday, December 23, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) No complaints here about the weather!  It looks like we'll have a "brown" Christmas this year.  That's okay.  I still remember last year.  We had already surpassed our average snowfall for the year by December of 2010.  On Christmas Day, our high will be in the 40's!  For this time of year, that is amazing!

2) I went to the mall for the first time yesterday.  It was so nice to do most of my shopping on line.  I really didn't have much to do, but, with the exception of one item, the rest was done online!  Yahoooo for the internet!

3) Nick is on his way home for the holidays.  I'm still not sure if Jenny will be home today or tomorrow.  I'm just so happy that we can all be home, together, for Christmas!!!  The traveling weather will be good.  We are truly blessed!

No comments: