Friday, December 16, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1.  Wooo Hooo!  It finally happened!  It's taken a long time, so I really learned to appreciate what happened.  I hit 500 sales in my Etsy store!  I am absolutely thrilled!  Thank you, Bonnie, for purchasing the item that made 500 items in my Etsy store!

2) I had lunch with Sister Alene, and we celebrated Christmas with lunch and small gifts to each other.  I gave her my Singing Nun Mixed Media portrait.  You can see it over HERE.  I also included a little money with her card.  She gave me things I truly needed:  a beautiful handmade note pad.  She cut the pieces of paper herself and two Christmas pot holders!  I love them!  I was so blessed!

3) See the pendant in the photo?  Instead of cleaning a closet that really needs to be cleaned, I took the afternoon off, and played!  The pendant was one of the results!  It's going to be fun to wear!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

500 sales! That is a beautiful thing! I love the pendant. It is playful and fun. Enjoy the day. Erin