Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snippets of My Bathroom

I used a lot of polymer clay to decorate my bathroom.  This is a little sculpture that is part of my "Little Garden" series.  I enjoyed making this.

















Here's the other corner of the bathroom.  I love this little sculpture of girly girl things.  I didn't make it.  I found it at the Dollar Store a while back.
















The milk bottle and flowers were given to me by Jenny for Christmas.  I love the flowers!


















 Here are some polymer clay flowers I made for the wall.  I've really enjoyed these flowers for decorations.


















Here's the other wall, and it's filled with flowers.  The lights are on either side of the mirror which is the focus of the room.

















Here's the door reflected in the mirror.  You can see the flowers that I love!

No comments: