Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Huh? What's that?


Glass will never cease to amaze me with it's beauty and function. Now, this work of functional art is in London. Guess what? It's an artistic version of our port a potty. It's called Don't Miss a Sec, and it gives the, um, user a view of London while still protecting the privacy of the, um, user. I found the story and photo here. What do you think? Would you use this outdoor art toilet? I'm not sure. I'd have to have a good scout on the outside just to keep a lookout, I think. How do you feel?

2 comments:

Mermaid Glass said...

Cool, but wierd. I don't think I'd be able to do it. Just mentally unprepared to pee in public in a glass box - privacy glass or not. :)

Pretty Things said...

I've heard of these. But I could NOT use one. Nope. I have a hard enough time using a public toilet when someone else is in another stall, let alone when I think the whole world can see my knickers!