Friday, October 15, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.



1) The leaves are changing color and falling very quickly. The weather has been beautiful. What a glorious Indian Summer. We've had two days of 90+ temperatures! That is amazing!

2) Jenny came home to help me celebrate my birthday. We had a great time! Since I needed a lot of computer work done, she gave me that as my birthday present. I was delighted! Nick called to wish me a happy birthday. All in all, it was a great time!

3) There have still been more birthday celebrations this week. My friends are awesome! Thank you all for the cards, the gifts, and the birthday wishes!

No comments: