Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Sorry! I didn't Buy Handmade, but there was such a good Sale at Charaming Charlie's, I couldn't resist!!!

As a bit proponent of buying and selling handmade,
I feel guilty today.
Yesterday, my wonderful friend, JoAnn and I went to
Charming Charlie's in Woodbury.
She's visiting from Michigan, so I knew I had to take her somewhere fun.
To make a long story short,
Charming Charlie's was having a clearance sale.
Buy one clearance item, get one free.
Oh, no!!!
I'm sorry!
I couldn't resist.
Here's what I bought.
Purses weren't on sale, but that was what I went in there to buy.
So, do you like my new purse?
I love it!

Shoes were on clearance, but they weren't buy one get one free.
JoAnn and I bought the same shoe in different sizes.

My rule with jewelry is that if I can't make it, I will buy it.
These were where I didn't buy homemade.
However, look!
I like these, especially the long earrings.
(They hang past my shoulders!) 
They will give the ladies at church something to talk about!!!
I do love these things!
Sorry I didn't buy hand made, but they were buy one get one free!!!
Next time,
Hand made, and
NO MORE
Charming Charlie's for a long, long time!!!


4 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Mallory, quit apologizing, girl... SOMEONE has to restart the economy!

DVArtist said...

Ohh pretty pretty pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright

angelinabeadalina said...

lol, it's important to have fun with your friends, too! i like your basic rule...and you could totally make those earrings, but sometimes you can't afford to even begin making something for the same amount. you are such a wonderful proponent of buying handmade, no one is going to fuss. glad you had a fun day with your friend.

Unknown said...

Great blog lass.Love and hugs to you Tanya