Friday, July 20, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) This has been a good week.  Most things went well.  I can't complain about that!!  Pixie only had gassssss two nights this week!   Even though TV has been reruns, they are reruns I haven't see.  Life is good for now.

2) This week I am wearing flip flops!  I've never been able to wear them before!  I even made a pair of my own fabric flip flops!!  This is fun for summer!

3) I received my beads from an exchange on Lampworketc.  I love them all!  This was a good week!!!

No comments: