Friday, July 27, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) It's a day of relief from our heat wave and drought.  Last night, I turned off the air and let the fresh air into the house.  That was such a great way to sleep!  There are only 58 days left until the official start of fall!!!

2) I learned how to make beaded kumihimo this week.  Thanks to the help of a friend, I learned!!!  Wooo Hooo!  More on that next week!!!

3) Had dinner with a friend that I hadn't seen in ages last night!  It was great to see her and catch up.  I love it when this happens.  You forget how much you missed them very quickly!!! 

No comments: