Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another Etsy Shopping Spree


Search word: Charm

Let's see what came up in this search.

This is from page one of the search.
Guardian Initial Angel Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Angel Personalized Initial Necklace from
Brag About It on Etsy. Aren't these charms sweet! And are there charms in this store! Wow! All of them are wonderful, too.







What a great gift for Mom or Grandma! This is from Lynx R Us5 on Etsy. This charm necklace is called You are My Sunshine! I love it!



















This beautiful LOVE charm comes from Purple Moon Gifts! It is absolutely beautiful in its simplicity! This charm is made from fine silver. I love it!
















Now, how did this get here? This is a VINTAJ charm from my store. It actually came up in the search. I love this dragonfly!






See what you find! Today, I found some great stores I didn't know existed! It's been fun!

No comments: