Saturday, June 19, 2010
I was cleaning out old photos of people who don't belong there any more. As I cleaned, I found this. I don't know how old Jenny was when she gave this to me. I am so glad that I saved it! It wasn't even in my "Treasures" box. Talk about memories. We both laughed as we read it!
1. We have the best time when we: go shopping together. (We should do that more often.)
2. My mom looks prettiest when: she and my dad go someplace (That's so sweet!)
3. My mom is the greatest because: she loves me.
(And don't you or Nick forget it!)
4. My mom makes the best: lasagna. (I didn't know that!)
5. I always laugh when my mom: gets the dog to have a spaz attack. (That was fun!)
Think about the nicest time you've had with your mother:
When my dad and my brother left to our station wagon.
(That was fun!)
Page 3: A Poem
Marvelous at "mostly" everything. (She said mostly.)
Occupation as a teachers aide.
Taste in clothes is good. (We laughed at that one!)
Her work at home is appreciated.
Everyone loves her.
Right "nearly" all the time. (Notice she said nearly.)