Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More of the Upcycled Thrift Store Finds

This necklace has a funky look! I used ceramic spacers, chain, coiled wire and a toggle clasp!
So little makes a big difference!



I like these earrings, but they have one design flaw, and until I can figure out how to fix it and still get the same look, they won't be for sale. I do like these earrings, though.


I really love this necklace! I strung it on nylon cording! It's so pretty! I added ceramic spacers and my discs. I love the end result. This necklace is surprisingly light weight! It's a fun one to wear!

This is my favorite necklace. I used crystals and glass beads that I purchased. It is so pretty!
I think it's my favorite to date!
More to come later, but, for now,
back to our regularly scheduled programing!



2 comments:

Alesha said...

You have done an amazing job of repurposing those pieces of jewelry! I have been so impressed with your creativity! Loved the last necklace, too. :)

Alesha

rosebud101 said...

Thank you, alesha!!