Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting Read For the Show - Bead Table Wednesday


She started it!
Who?
 Heather Powers, of course!
What?

So, since you are reading this tomorrow,
and
I am writing this yesterday,
I'll show you what my bead table looked like yesterday.
I have a small bead show coming up in May.
I'm looking forward to this show, and I do need to get ready for it,
so,
today, which really was yesterday,
you can see what my bead table looked like.
Bracelets were my focus today, I mean, yesterday.
I used some of my bigger hole beads and some of my wire beads.
Did you see my mini tutorial yesterday on making wire beads?  If not, click here.  
 This is just a closer look at my wire beads.  Here's a link to them, too.
 
Here are some of  the bracelets.  There will be enough for the show.

Here they are!
I hope to put a couple in my Etsy store, too.
Take a peek when you can, or if you are interested in any of them, 
send me an email.
The one thing I didn't show on my bead table were my
Hope Charms for Jenny.
More on that later.
Until next week!


8 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love your wire beads!!! The bracelets are beautiful. Such a great variety too! ~Val

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Val! They are fun to make, too!

Pretty Things said...

Those look terrific, and I like your new header, too!

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Lori! The header was a long time coming! Glad you're feeling better!

DVArtist said...

Your table looks so organinzes. Good luck with your show
Nicole/Beadwright

rosebud101 said...

Nicole, the reason my bead table looks the way it does is because I have to take it down and put it away every night. Other than that, it wouldn't look that way, let me assure of that! LOL!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Terrific job Mallory!

Maggie said...

LOVING those bracelets! So cute!