Monday, November 21, 2011
10 Things I'll Bet You Didn't Know About Me, or did you?
1) I have never taken a formal art class except for my first year of college. The class I took featured nude male models! I loved that class!
2) I once wrote a romantic novel. I thought it was great, but no one else did!
3) I hate brussels sprouts! Yuck!
4) I LOVE Coldstone Ice Cream!
5) My first car was a Metropolitan. I loved it! It’s too bad I forgot to put oil in it. It was never the same after that!
6) I once owned a VolksWagon Bug. When it rained, the windshield wipers refused to work. When it was dry, they did!
7) I learned to read when I was 4. An “older” neighbor girl who was 7, taught me to read.
8) I tried to be a vegetarian for about an hour, once. It didn’t work.
9) When I get really mad, I clean. Luckily, I haven’t been that mad in a very long time!
10) The first computer I ever saw was in a room bigger than most people’s houses. The computer operators wore gowns, gloves, masks, head and foot coverings. The computer spit out cards for them to read. I never imagined owning one that would fit in my pocket and rings.
Now, it's your turn. Tell me something I don't know about you!