Monday, November 28, 2011

The Virtual Craft Show - Day 3


Today is Day 3 of the Virtual Craft Show on Lori Anderson's blog!
 
  

This is what I will be giving away!
Just remember,

 7 Days, 70 Artists, GIVING AWAY 70 things.
Can you believe it????



I hope you'll take the time to visit these artisans' shops and blogs, too.

Here's how you win:

For each of the 7 days of the show, you get a point for each of the following (you don't have to do all four)....

Commenting
Facebooking this page
Twittering this page
Blogging this page

Be sure to have either a blog with an email contact, or leave an email in your comment so I can notify you!

Drawing will be held a couple of days after the show.

Remember,
You can comment here, 
but in order to win, 
You MUST leave a comment on Lori's blog.
Lori, will be choosing the winners.
I will be given the name of my winner and then I will  ship the key bead to the winner.

Even if you don't win,
you can still shop my Etsy store.
I am offering 10 cent first class shipping in the USA,
and
 50 cent first class shipping to Canada
until the end of the holiday season. 

 










No comments: