Friday, July 19, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) It's been a busy and exciting week for me.  Things happened that I never thought would happen.   It's nothing that others would be interested in knowing, but the small things have come to really mean a lot!

2) Pixie and I enjoyed our DQ after our last visit to the nursing home hospice patients.  The DQ in the town where we visit has a free doggie dish.  Pixie loves her doggie dish!

3) The heat wave should be ending by Saturday!  Today was so hot, but I am so grateful to have air conditioning.  I don't know how people who don't have air are coping in this crushing heat! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how small kindnesses can make your day, huh? When they happen I'm just so excited that I smile all day.