Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Can Check This Off My Bucket List!!!!


I never thought I would make this!

I've made a lot of different foods in my lifetime.

I will check this off my bucket list.

HORSERADISH.

And I just about died!

It is amazing!

Here's what I did!
 
A friend gave me some horseradish and told me how to make it.
 
OH.
MY.
GOODNESS!!
 
I will NEVER be the same!
 
 
 

Here's the horseradish peeled.

It's really a rough root!






















It took a lot of strength to cut the root into manageable pieces, but I did it!!!

I think I developed muscles, too!





















I put the chunks into my small food processor.

I took the chunks out of my small food processor and put them into the BIG
FOOD 
PROCESSOR!

That machine worked hard cutting up the chunks!













I added a little vinegar to help
the 
Processor along,
and it thanked me!

I was warned not to open the food processor and stand directly in front of it.
I was warned.
I really was warned!

I opened the food processor and
DID
NOT
STAND
BACK!

I regret that to this hour.

I doubt that I will 
EVER
catch another cold.

My sinuses are clean,
and 
now I have fresh horseradish!


No comments: