Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Worth Repeating: Looking Forward to 2014

2014 Here I Come!
Since there are rarely any chances for “do-overs” I will try to use every skill I have to overcome the challenges of 2014.

I plan to treat myself kindly and gently.

I’ll never give up.

I’m going to take more naps and read more books

I’m going to reach out to more people, with Pixie, through our hospice work. 

I’m going to do my best not to fall and break bones.

I’m going to write more.

Once my ankle heals, I’m going to walk 10,000 steps every day.

As I merge my muse back into glass, I’m going to work more with sculpture than in the past.

When I work with polymer clay, I’m going to make pieces that are bigger and might require some assemblage.

I’m going to be really careful so that I don’t fall in 2014.  I hope!

I’m going to be more open in 2014.

If colors were words, I will be more red and orange with my ideas, but blue and green with people.

I will balance my heart with my head.  I will balance my work with my rest.  I will find harmony.

I will try to be a source joy to everyone I meet.

No comments: