Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can you widget?

What is a widget, and what does that have to do with beads? From what I can tell a widget is an ad on to your blog that works in some mysterious way to link your blog to a set of photos or something else. I have tried to use a widget here on this site. I am trying to link some of the items from my etsy store to this blog, and I can't make it happen. I'm sure that I am doing something wrong. I copy the what I am told to copy and I put it into the html. I am told that it won't work because the widget information is not done right. All I did was copy! Hmn-m-m-m! I'm going to paste the widget here and see what happens. Here we go.
Etsy
Buy Handmade
rosebud101

I don't believe it! It worked! It was an accident for me! I guess I did something right, but I don't know what. It worked!
I still don't know what a widget really is. I only know that this time, it worked! Now, my beads are linked here, and I have a widget, a real widget! Wow! I'm going to have to do that more often! I wonder what else I can widget? Is widget a verb?

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love your blog Mallory. It is always fun & your sense of humour just shines through, as do your words of wisdom & inspiration - fun AND inspirational is the perfect combination :o)