Monday, April 7, 2008

I've Got to Clean my Closet!







But I'd much rather be making beads! It's that time of year when it's important to recycle and discard the old to make way for the new and other seasonal items in my closet. I know I have to do this, but I'd much rather be making beads! This morning I made beads. I looked at my kiln when I was finished, and there were hardly any beads in it, even though I worked for 2 3/4 hours. Then I realized one bead, an encased floral bead, took almost 1 hour by itself. It's still in the kiln, cooling right now. I can't look at it yet. But I can hardly wait. I have to clean my closet, though. It's a tough choice to make because I know what I'd rather be doing, and I know what I have to do.
If I go downstairs to look at my beads, I know that I'll turn on the torch. If I turn on the torch, I have to make beads. I guess that I have to clean the closet. Can it wait until tomorrow? Not really. But I want to wait until tomorrow. Maybe? No, I have to be strong. I have to clean my closet now. Maybe I can post some photos of beads. That would be all right, but it's still not making beads.


No comments: