Friday, December 12, 2008
My Wii and Me
The scene has been set. The question is: To Buy a Wii or Not.
Reasons to buy a Wii:
1) The doctor said to help control my diabetes, I need to get back into the exercise mode.
2) Wii Fit is supposed to be a good series of exercises.
3) A friend has one and loves it!
4) I've been thinking about this for a very long time.
5) Spike is too old to walk everyday.
Reasons not to buy a Wii:
1) It's Black Friday, and no one has any.3)
2) They are expensive and if I don't use it, it's a waste of money.
3) The games are expensive.
4) I'm way to old for a child's toy.
5) I would need another controller and numchuck--more expense.
1) Nick took me to a store that actually had them in stock.
2) Early Christmas present, to hell with the expense.
3) I like the dance game.
Bought the Wii.
1) I tried the Dance game, and I was soundly booed by the game. I'm insulted. Just because I'm not coordinated is no reason to boo someone, you stupid computer program.
2) I will try the dance game again, soon.
3) I love the Sports games!
4) I'm good at tennis.
5) I suck at bowling.
6) Baseball is BORING!
7) Not crazy about the golf.
8) I'M GOOD AT BOXING! I haven't lost a match yet. I have won all my matches by knockouts except for 2 which were decisions in my favor.
Nick took the picture of me boxing the first night. I boxed for an hour and a half. You do forget about the time. He wanted to box me, and we tried, but I was too tired. I had to quit, so, technically he won, but he really wouldn't have if I hadn't been so tired, so that match doesn't count.
End of Story.