Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Eye m Looking Forward to a Brand New Year
Yes, Eye M looking forward to the New Year. I honestly don't want to look back. 2008 wasn't a bad year. It presented itself with many challenges. I don't regret the challenges. I'm just tired of them. 2008 also brought a lot of joy. I think of the memories and smile. The history, to me, is not important. The results are what matters. What are the results of the joys and challenges?
1) I'm stronger now than I was at the beginning of 2008.
2) I've learned some valuable lessons.
3) My dear doggie friend, Spike, is still with me.
4) I love my children more now than yesterday.
5) Hope is a word in my vocabulary.
6) I'm never bored!
7) We are on the down side of winter and headed towards spring.
8) I have some wonderful friends.
9) I've learned that there is justice in the world.
10) I've learned that I am truly blessed!
I make no resolutions. I hope that I can have a positive influence in my world. I hope that I can give love, even to the most difficult to love. I hope that I can forgive. I hope that I can pray.
We are only a few hours away from the New Year. I wish for you these blessings.
May the peace of God be with each of you! May you be blessed in abundance with love, family, and friends. May your health be good and remain good. May you find peace, love, and joy each and everyday of your life. May you blossom and continue to show your goodness to the world. May you be the instrument of change for the better of this world. May you sleep well at night.
Last, but not least, may your hangers not shrink your clothes!
Oh, time for the advertisement! The Eye button is in my etsy store! Check it out!