Monday, February 3, 2014

Free Lampwork Bead Tutorials

Believe it or not, there are still some free tutorials on the web.  Here are a few I found, and I think you'll enjoy them.  I know, I did.

This tutorial comes from
Art of Hand.

It's a Whirly Gravity Bead Tutorial. 

She offers it free on her blog.  It's very well written, too.


If you go to Lori Greenburg's Blog,
she'll teach you how to make this beautiful glass heart.  With Valentine's Day coming up, this might be the thing to make.

Here's the link.
Click
HERE




Here are some great encased discs made by
Chestnut Ridge Designs.
To see this tutorial, click


HERE.













More later, but I thought you'd enjoy these now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Links and tutorials are always welcome.

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Sharon!