Friday, February 28, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1)  I'm very pleased.  I now have over 100 "Hearts for Jenny" read to list.    It's been a lot or work, but if it will help Jenny with her medical bills, then it's been worth the work.  More on this Monday.  Hopefully some will be in my Esty store by then!  :)


2) Pixie and I had a great time doing our hospice work yesterday.  The patients we saw were alert and we had some great conversations!  I like these people!

3) I am clinging to the hope that we will see warmer temperatures soon.  Today at 1 PM our high was -8.  Brrrrrrrrrrrr! it was cold!

3) 

No comments: