Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

I forgot my tutu at home.
I made an easy tutu, but, I left it in my closet.
Sigh.
I was so disappointed when I realized that my tutu was not with me.

Tradition, in our family regarding "All Hallows Eve," or Halloween,
is to wait until the very last minute to buy the candy so that it will be, at least, 50% cheaper.

The problem I see with that is that I won't be able to find a tutu to wear.
I'm hoping they will be on sale.
I checked out the tutus at Target.
They are not as nice as the one I made,
but they will have to do----
If, and only, if,
THEY. ARE. ON. SALE!!!!

So, maybe tomorrow at 4 or 4:30 PM,
I'll run over to Target to look at tutus and to buy some candy.
I don't think we'll get the little ones before that time.
Wish me luck!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: