Sunday, November 8, 2009

Making Earrings for the Hospital Show on Thursday


My fingers are sore. I spent the afternoon making earrings for the jewelry show at the Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital. The hospital auxiliary hosts this event, and it's a great time!

This event is held in the Atrium of the hospital, near the amazing gift shop there. There's a lot of traffic with people going in and out of the hospital, along with the staff from the hospital and clinic there.

This year, I decided to focus more on earrings than other items. These are mismatched discs that I made and, since the photo was taken, have turned these mismatched discs into asymmetrical earrings. I hope they will be good sellers at this event.



















These are some of my finished earrings. I love mixing wire with my lampwork beads.

















These are some of my favorite earrings. I love the colors from the Chalcedony beads, and I love the combination of the ivory and red glasses.

Hopefully, I will sell a lot of earrings on Thursday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Great designs!!

Dori Patrick said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Whoa, those are amazing! I love the one on the left in the last pic. Great colors!