Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playing While I Wait for the Doctor, and, it's to test out this program to see if it works!

I found a new program yesterday, and it seems like it might be fun to use. It's called Photo Studio HD. With it you can change your photos using a different filter or effect just by pressing a button. In case you're wondering what this is in this photo, it's my laptop. I had to duct tape it together. The young man who was repairing it, broke it. The parts aren't in, so in order to use it, I have to duct tape it together. :) There may be more later as I play with the program. I just wanted to make sure it works.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

I have duct tape on my cord and a tiny chunk out of the front where I banged it into a metal table. Thank goodness they can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'

rosebud101 said...

Sharon, I ended up ordering a new computer. The monitor is, literally ready to fall off the hinges!, even with the duct tape. I can't get it fixed right now. I guess when it's fixed it will be my other computer!