Wednesday, March 26, 2014

There are a couple of great groups on Facebook that you might be interested in checking out...Whew!

The first group is called
Lampwork Beads for Sale.  You have to join this group, and be approved, but if you do choose to join, you will be in for a treat!

As I write this, I have these Bell Flowers listed there, but, by the time you read this, they will be gone.  They will either be deleted because they didn't sell, or they will be deleted because they did! 

Click HERE to check out this group.  I'm not the only one listing.  There are some amazing bead artists there!









The other group is called
Lampwork Beads in Action.

Again, you have to join and be approved to see what's going on in the group.  This is to prevent "importers" from posting.  I like that.

In this group you can both show your work, just to show it, or you can sell your work.  I like the concept!

Click HERE to see this group.

Again, by the time you read this post, this vessel will not be there for the same reasons as above. 

I really hope it's not there because it's sold! 

You will really be in for a treat here!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Cool! thanks for pointing these out!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mallory - I will check them out.