Monday, February 15, 2010

And the Winners Are!!!!!!!!


There were 214 comments left in this blog. I am now drawing the numbers for these hearts using a random number generator to choose the winners.

Heart #1 ----------------------->


























Heart #2 -------------------------->.










Using the random number generator the winner of heart #1 is:

#155 -
Monica











The winner of heart #2 is: #33
Ayra!









Congratulations to the winners. I will be in touch soon!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Congratulations to your winners. They are getting fantastic gifts.

Happy day to you
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Thank you! Yay! I am so happy to have won one of your great creations! Thank you so much and have a safe landing ;)

Arya said...

Thank you! I never win anything. I sent off my email with addy.

Arya said...

I got your package today and I must say the heart pendant is even lovelier in person! Thank you again for a woderful carpet ride.