Thursday, February 11, 2010

There is still so much suffering! Let us not Forget Haiti!


I never cease to be amazed and impressed by the artist communities who come to the aid of those in need.
I am concerned that we are beginning to forget those who are in such great need in Haiti!

I applaud those artisans who are helping us to remember. Here are a few samples of the work that is available on Etsy.



Deb Batten of Firebird Flamework is making Hearts for Haiti. The more hearts you buy, the more she will make. Thanks, Deb.

















Meadowbelle Market on Etsy is also contributing income from the sales of their goods to help Haiti.

Isn't this heart beautiful?
--------------------------------------->

Please shop Etsy for those who help Haiti.

Last, but not least, is Craft Hope for Haiti. This store is made up of items donated by artisans on Etsy. This store supports Doctors Without Borders. I even have an item in this store.




















This little vessel is perfect for carrying a small amount of whatever you like. I usually put a drop or two of scented oils, and the scent stays with me all day!

Thanks for looking. Please don't forget!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Aww thank you for the mention Ms M :o)

There are so many artists helping towards this that it is mind blowing... & isn't the calibre of the work out there, that is being donated just amazing?

I look on Etsy & keep wanting to spend, but there is so much I like that I cant figure what 100 things that I want most.lol!

Mary T Designs said...

It is so wonderful to see the artisan community rallying to help those in Haiti! What a wonderful group of people.