Friday, February 12, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


The Three Beautiful Things This Week is a result of a wonderful blog by Clare called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Another storm hit us hard. When I went outside this morning to retrieve the newspaper, I saw the aftermath of the storm,
bunny tracks----------------------->
It brings me joy to know that, in spite of the storms, life will find a way!



2) The virtual Bead Soup Party, hosted by Lori Anderson, was a rousing success! Lori, with her idea of hosting a Bead Soup Party, managed to bring together 84 bloggers, host an exchange, and keep us organized so that the party would happen as scheduled. The storm raged, but the party went on!

3) We experienced two days of bright sunshine after the storm. The reflection of the sun on the snow actually felt like a fire burning on my eyes. It's a foreshadowing of the warm, hot days of summer to come.

1 comment:

Mary T Designs said...

I so admire anyone who can focus on the positive. I try to concentrate on the beauty around me. This morning is was below 10 degrees when I drove to work (I thought it was torture to begin with), but the sparkle of the snow at that temperature makes it all worth while. Its like the whole world shines!