Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's New in My Etsy Store


I'm my own Featured Artist Today! This should be fun!

I'm starting to think about Christmas already! It's September now, and Christmas is not that far away! Want to light a fire in your tree or give one for that Secret Santa gift? How about this ornament? I'm still offering free shipping, too! It's a great way to get started or complete your Christmas shopping!


















I don't have a lot of jewelry in my store right now, but I do have this really cool bracelet. I made it with memory wire and some of my "thrift store" finds. I call this bracelet Chunkster! It would make a great gift or something just for you!


I am hoping to add more jewelry to my store in the next week!

















How about an "Eye Pod" Bead? I learned to make these in Sarah Sally LaGrand's Class at the Bead and Button Show. These border on the humorous and weird. These "Eye Pods" are attention getters. I love them!







I do have other things in my Etsy store. Have a look! You won't be sorry! lol!

No comments: