Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Opportunity

When this


becomes this...


I have the opportunity to spend an afternoon outside on a cool autumn's day
raking, blowing the leaves to the curb, and giving the lawn a final season's mow.
I have the opportunity to breathe the fresh air of the cool day.
I have the opportunity to spend time listening to the geese honk as they fly away for the winter.
I have the opportunity to burn extra calories with the mild exercise.
I have the opportunity to feel autumn as the wind blows through my hair.
I have the opportunity to smell autumn as the I smell a fire lit in a nearby fireplace.
I have the opportunity to taste autumn in a crisp apple that I eat on a break.
I have the opportunity to see the squirrels as they carry away the acorns to their hidden treasure spots.
I have the opportunity to hear autumn as I walk through the crunchy leaves that fell into my yard.

Opportunity
o-p-p-o-r-t-u-n-i-t-y
Opportunity

No comments: