Monday, October 10, 2011
Ten Reasons to Become a Fairy Princess!
1) If you're a fairy princess and you don't get your way, all you have to do is wave your wand, and you get what you want!
2) It just makes you smile when you know you're a fairy princess!
3) Becoming a fairy princess means you can use your wings to fly away when you need a vacation. Who needs Calgon?
4) When you put on weight, you don't have to worry about it. Wait! If you're a fairy princess, you won't gain weight!
5) Fairy princesses always look pretty! When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, you never wonder who that person is that's looking back at you. You just smile because you see your tiara. (Yes, if you are a fairy princess, when you wake up, your hair looks great and your tiara hasn't moved all night!)
6) Fairy princesses are always smiling. Even if you have food caught in your teeth, no one sees it. Remember, you are a fairy princess!
7) Fairy princesses sleep well at night, that is, unless there is a pea or a speck of dust under their mattress.
Even a speck of dust will wake up a fairy princess. So if dust wakes you up, and you're a fairy princess, just wave your wand and the dust is gone.
8) A fairy princess can make beads like no one else! Colors blend. Implosions pop! A fairy princesses' beads are always beautiful!
9) When a fairy princess wears jewelry, it's never too big or too small. A fairy princess' jewelry is just the right size and shape. Her jewelry is made of the most beautiful lampwork beads that she made. Fairy princesses love their jewelry!
10) A fairy princess' shoes are always beautiful and comfortable! A fairy princess never goes anywhere without the right shoes.
I don't know about you, but these are my top ten reasons for still wanting to become a fairy princess. What are your reasons for becoming a fairy princess?