Friday, March 30, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Cataract surgery was a success!  Next one is on Monday!  I am so happy with the results!  I can't express how happy I am!

2) Lenoard Nimoy made a guest appearance on The Big Bang Theory last night!  What a wonderful show!  If you didn't see it, please do!  I laughed out loud through the entire show!

3)  Pixie was in a mood to pose yesterday.  She is so cute.  She strikes a pose and looks at me.  That's how I know when she wants to pose!  She is such a joy!  She's a special friend to me!

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

Oh what a beauty! I love that dog!

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Roberta! Her name is Pixie Marie, and she allowed me to photograph her because she was ready to pose!