Friday, March 2, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Yahoo!  Our ten inches of snow did not materialize, but we did get an inch of rain which our local weatherman said would have been about 12 inches of snow!  We did get a little bit of snow, but it wasn't enough to worry about!  Hopefully, this month, we'll get more moisture, but I'd sure rather see rain than snow!

2) I found out the other day that I will be having cataract surgery this month!  I am so very happy!  At first the doc wanted to wait for a year, but then, when I told him my horror story of driving at night in the snow, he said, "How about a month."  I was thrilled.  I also found out that the doc has a great sense of humor.  As he was leaving the room I said, "Have you done this before?"  He turned to me, and with a straight face said, "I heard there's a video on YouTube.  I'll watch it the night before your surgery!"  I am so happy about this.

3) Pixie loves her thunder shirt!  I was finally able to get it off of her.  She snapped at me, and she's not a vicious dog.  She just loves her thunder shirt.  I washed the thunder shirt, and got it back on her.  She's happy.  I'm happy, but I think I have to buy another one.  I will need to wash it again.  I want her to be happy!  :0)

No comments: