Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I took a Great Polymer Clay Class!

And I didn't even have to leave my house!!!!
is a multi media site full of classes by excellent instructors!
I've taken metal classes, lampwork classes, and now, I'm focusing on 
polymer clay classes.
This is my most recent class.
Click on the above link, and you'll go to a preview of the class.
There are many free classes on this site, too, many of which I have taken.
I don't think I've had a worthless class yet.
I like this little guy, 
however,
the one mistake I made is that I over baked him a bit.
I like to think that this stone just got a little bit too much sun.  
I plan to make more, but I'd like to take them in a slightly different direction.  
We'll see what comes of my idea. 
Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Good to know! I have been favoriting classes there since last fall. I actually won a gift certificate but I just haven't had the time to fit it in. I am happy to hear your review. I will look into it! Enjoy the day. Erin

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

He is adorable, Mallory... the granite clay looks awesome! I love CraftArtEdu polymer tutorials but haven't tried any of Les Polinko's. I'm a cheapskate so I always wait for their email about specials and them treat myself.

Sharyl said...

This is just wonderful! I really thought of the darkened spots as a bit of sunburn, like you planned it that way! What a great outcome!

Unknown said...

He's absolutely adorable Mallory. You are becoming quite the polymer queen. Excellent. I can't wait to see what else you do with these faces. I've seen lots of books on doing polymer characters and I can't help but think of the magazine called Art Doll when I look at this. I think it's right up your alley.