Friday, March 8, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) My feet are beginning to feel better.  They have been so sore for so long.  Ouch!!!  It's good to know that there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

2) There is a hope of spring.  I've not seen any robins yet, but tomorrow, we are supposed to hit 40 and, maybe, 40+ by early next week.  The end is in sight!!!

3)  I'm cleaning!!!  I have taxes to do.  Decisions!  Decisions!  This will not be fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Three beautiful things and you are talking taxes - hush!