Friday, March 22, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I got new shoes!!!  I love it when I get new shoes.  These shoes help my feet not to hurt!!  I love my new shoes.  They aren't the kind that blink with likes, which I secretly covet, but they are fun and funky!


2) I scored a new tool.  You'll see the effects of it when I make my new headpins!!  It was very expensive, but I'm not sorry I bought it.  Oh, well, sometimes we do have to splurge.


3) Pixie was so cute last evening.  I had to run to the convenience store for some milk to make yogurt.  I had put her leash on her, and I went to open the door, leaving Pixie with her leash on in the kitchen.  I fully expected her to follow me to the car.  Suddenly, I realized I was alone.  There was Pixie in the kitchen not moving.  She gave me this look that said, "Come and get me."  So, I went.  Picked up her leash, and she was content to leave the kitchen as long as I held her leash.  I should have known better!!  I did chuckle at that!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that is one well trained Pixie that just waited for he Mom to come back...what a good girl. Love the new shoes - I'm with you on that, if my feet feel good then so do I.